SAM is a leader in sustainable green programs. SAM programs are designed to meet the needs of today’s industry with specialized services that offer economical alternatives:
- Turn Key Sustainability Programs
- Customize Waste Equipment Design, Installation, Maintenance
- Facility Source Separation Programs
- Obsolete Inventory Control
- Environmental Compliance Program
- Sensitive Product Green Destruction
- Call for a sustainability Waste Audit Site Survey
- Supply Chain – OEM Support System
- Beneficial Use (BUD) - By-Product Recycling
SAM can customize and design innovative solutions to meet today’s market demand and keep-it-green. SAM excels in sustainability by-product marketing, surplus material exchanges and global outlets for recyclables. SAM maintains a highly reputable track record of donating re-usable items to charity organizations. SAM has employs a full staff of application engineers that have the experience to design, install and maintain all waste handling equipment, which compliments the recycling program and maximizes material market value. SAM experts will perform a FREE waste audit nationally, that will produce sustainable green solutions. SAM has become an asset to bankruptcy attorneys and liquidation/auctioneers in maximizing material values and minimizing waste cost.
Sustainable Asset Management understands the need for environmentally sound programs that will reduce operating costs while increasing bottom line revenue.